8 thoughts on “ENDURO CROSS TRAINING

1. AlanI November 30, 2011 / 3:59 AM

The falling down bit 2/3rds into the video I can do very easily and with any bike. :-) As to would I want to do it with my current bike (800GS) then clearly no as this kind of riding was never factored into the design conceptions of the bike.
    Similar riding, although still images, from this summers Touratech Travel Event I posted here http://youtu.be/HgyCG7dp0oI?hd=1

• advgrrls November 30, 2011 / 4:04 AM

Videos like this make me feel like I was when I was a kid…my brother and I used to take our dirt bikes out, not as crazy as this but just pound the dirt with no fear. I remember when my brother recorded himself jumping over his friend who was in a ditch….no fear I say and now even if I had a single track bike, not sure I would go nuts unless I had my whole body encased in padding ;-)

• Kathleen Manz November 30, 2011 / 5:54 AM

I remember seeing this on the f800 forums – it’s still cool.

• Kathleen Manz November 30, 2011 / 5:54 AM

I mean AlanI’s video…

2. Kathleen Manz November 30, 2011 / 5:59 AM

I would like to go to Rawhyde training. I read a great review of it on the forum. Right now everything I know how to do his from my husband teaching me and sometimes he doesn’t tell me about what I am supposed to do until after the fact.

• advgrrls November 30, 2011 / 6:33 AM

Rawyhyde has been a discussion in our house for quite sometime…perhaps some day….can never learn enough from the pros.

3. Bud Miller November 30, 2011 / 7:27 AM

I love watching that stuff but no way I’d ever try it. :-)

• advgrrls November 30, 2011 / 8:55 AM

I would try it if protected….and it was not my bike! LOL