I think this is a great idea to assist with tire changing. IF We end up buying the 2013 BMW F800GS bikes we will need to practice fixing flats. The 800 has tubed tires versus our F650GS twins, which have tubeless.
Any thoughts? Has anyone tried these? Waste of money?
- Innovative multi-use tire tool set
- Breaks the bead on most street and off-road motorcycle tires
- Integrated tire spoons for tire removal and installation
- Light weight and compact size is perfect for tool packs
- Ergonomic handles with crossguard to keep hand from riding forward
- Forged 7075-T6 aluminum construction for strength and durability
- Black anodized finish
- Patent pending