Are we obesessed with our phones?

Good idea?  Brilliant?  Are we too obsessed with our phones that we need this? ;-) We are guilty we have gloves with the finger tip built in…oh, we both LOVE these simple gloves by Rev It….great with hippo hands. ;-)


  1. David Burgis says:

    Its amazing what great inventions mobiles phones are and sometimes pains in the rear ! but progress has put the world at are finger tips, the glove,s are a great idea for those of us on the road a lot..

  2. RichardM says:

    Who’s this “we” you speak of?

    Sent from my iPhone…

  3. The truth is I use my mobile phone as ‘phone’ about 0.5% of the time and indeed it is always on silent mode with the vibrator switched off. The other 99.5% of the time it’s my still/video camera, GPS, coffee card, diary, email client, messenger, internet browser, book library, gadget manual, shopping list, hotel finder, boarding pass etc etc etc…

    Obsessed might be a strong word – I prefer to think of it as a portable conduit to the information I require at a given moment in time.

    At the same time, I’ve never owned a pair of touchscreen-friendly gloves :)

  4. Kevin Brent says:

    I’m one of those who simply won’t have a cell phone. Had one for a while. But, it was more like a ball and chain…lol

    • Let me introduce you to a feature: THE BLOCK LIST :)

      • Kevin Brent says:

        Oh, it wasn’t just that, though certainly a factor. It was just annoying to have to remember to carry it. I actually still have my iPhone. I just have it linked to WiFi off the modem in the house to check email and stuff when I’m out in the yard or sitting on the back deck. Also use it to listen to internet broadcasts, etc. Hooked into my 20 year old stereo makes internet radio stations sound like they’re right across town.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,925 other followers

%d bloggers like this: