****SOLD***I have this on my bike, neatly installed by my dealer under my faux tank on the F800GS. I have so far connected to the PDM60 my GPS, heated gear and will eventually connect my Aux lights. All set to be turned off with the ignition key. **IF NOT SOLD IN 48 HRS WILL BE POSTED ON THE ADV RIDER AND F800 FORUMS***
Package only opened to take pictures. RETAILS $199 USD, I am asking $150 USD plus shipping.
Rowe Electronics PDM60 Power Distribution Module
The PDM60 provides 6 individual circuits, with a total load handling capability of 60 Amps. The unit is designed to connect directly to a primary (12V) power source (vehicle battery), and efficiently power, protect and monitor the supply of power to your electrical/electronic devices.
You are also able to create your own custom configuration, and load it into the PDM60 using a PC/laptop via the programming dashboard and custom programming cable. You’re able to configure individual circuit amperage limits, individual circuit triggering methods, circuit delay activation and delay off settings.
The PDM60 has been built with components selected for superior power management capability, and extended service life. It’s designed with one goal in mind: to provide years and years of superior, hassle free performance. The PDM60 unit is fully encapsulated to protect against rain, dust, humidity, etc. Whether it’s Moto cross, or cross-country via interstate, these units are built to last under the harshest of conditions.
- Makes adding or removing aftermarket electrical devices or electronics to your vehicle a breeze
- Offers six power circuits to handle your favorite gadgets and accessories
- Simple to install, simple to use
- Connects directly to your vehicle’s battery
- Super bright LED indicators on the PDM60 keep you informed of the status of each circuit
- Eliminates the need to check and replace fuses or install relays to power high amperage applications
- Plain and simple, with the PDM60 module your bike will be better equipped