SOURCE: Nature Pictures (Stumble)
Mother Nature is beautiful and amazing because we can see many amazing stuff like these 15 things that you won’t believe they actually exist. All these places are real. It is hard to believe in that, but that is true.
1. Volcanic lightning aka “dirty thunderstorms.”
2. Frozen air bubbles in Abraham Lake.
3. Underground natural springs in Mexico.
4. Giant crystal cave in Nacia, Mexico.
5. Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives.
6. Reflective salt flats in Bolivia.
7. Light pillars over Moscow.
8. Natural salt water fountain off the coast of Oregon.
9. Beautiful sandstone formations in Arizona.
10. Rainbow Eucalyptus trees in Kailua, Hawaii.
11. The Blood Falls in Antartica.
12. Spiderweb cocooned trees in Pakistan.
13. Giant clouds over Beijing.
14. The underwater forest of Lake Kaindy.
15. Lake Hillier, Australia
Avid ADV rider! This Blog is all about the adventure in adventure riding. Researching new bikes, routes, accessories, learning about other riders and hopefully a great place for others to comment and explore with me. PLUS, up and down's, wildlife, my dogs, my life!
View all posts by advgrrl
8 thoughts on “Crazy Nature”
Thank you for the amazing photos. I want to visit each one.
your photos are incredible, how do you get the dirty thunderstorm images?
Sorry can’t take credit. I wish I could.
Reblogged this on Visions In My Mind.