Top 5 Deathbed Regrets and Why I Won’t Be Having Any
Interesting…..would you have any regrets?
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Recently I found the above list of deathbed regrets on the Guardian website. It also came attached with a great quote:
Health brings a freedom very few realise, until they no longer have it.
Take Joe Bloggs. In his early life, he sets himself big dreams. His various aspirations multiply as he grows older, but he doesn’t have much time and he fails to follow up most of his dreams, so they get constantly deferred into the future. Time passes, he carries on ‘just living’ and BAM! One day he has a heart attack…
View original post 927 more words