Pretty much the reason I focused on Feb. 11th to finish my Winter X Country trip is in my video. Amazing how the regional forecasts I was following all on my trip were correct about mid February on here in NY. Blizzard warnings for Valentines Day, today Feb. 14 and another storm coming in next week. I just hope I can fly out to Vancouver tomorrow.
I need to sell everything in my house, and really start shutting down my life in Canada and focus on my mover to the USA. Oh..and eventually get a job 😉
I am very relieved my X country trips weather was pretty much uneventful because if I had to deal with snow like this I would have had to wait it out or stop. The chances of me doing another Winter trip like this one and succeeding getting to my final destination, Long Island may never happen again. I was lucky and I appreciate Mother Nature dealing me the right cards at the right time.