Could it be? GOOD Bye F8?

IMG_6028

2015 BMW 1200GSW

Will be interesting to see what happens won’t it? IMG_6030_2Hmmmmm….. IMG_6031_2 IMG_6032 IMG_6033_2 IMG_6035 TRADING IN?IMG_6036 IMG_6171 IMG_6181

21 Comments

1. Rob says:

I would buy the same bike at Max BMW if I were you. Can’t say more than that here Leslie

2. Rob says:

Smart move 🙂

• advgrrl says:

Smart move going from a F8 to 1200?

• Rob says:

Very Smart. It’s an amazing bike. Go up to Brookfield CT they will let you ride whatever you want as much as you want. GS1200 is only about 25 lb heavier. You will only feel it when you have to pick it up. You will never need another bike after the GS1200. Good luck!!

• advgrrl says:

Been to Brookfield Rob. 👍you probably know that it’s a great dealer

• Rob says:

Yes. I worked with Dave. I live on LI and travel there for service too. Wish they would open up here

3. I’ll ride to LI just to ride the beach with you! 🙂

4. depietroplace says:

OH yea…..I’ll ride to LI just to ride the beach with you to break it in. 🙂

5. Brian Ringey says:

Nothing to do with your current situation, but I would like to know how you cleaaned your riding suit. I have a grey/ vis yellow Klin outfit and after a trip to Alaska and back it’s pretty dirty. Any and all help appreciated.
    Thanks
    Brian

6. Rob says:

I wanna be in on the break-in ride also….Keep us posted. I’m riding up to Max this coming Sat morning to have my break in service done on my new RT. Hmmm what should I test ride this time 🙂

7. depietroplace says:

So when do you pick up your new GS1200?

8. Anonymous says:

Congrats on the new bike, looks great!

9. RichardM says:

Is the F8 is now licensed in the U.S.? At least that’s what the picture suggests to me…