Your way to create your own ADV community. Seems like a Facebook/Google + site for just bikers. Not a bad idea if you have the time.
- I ride because it is fun.
- I ride because I enjoy the freedom I feel from being exposed to the elements, and the vulnerability to the danger that is intrinsic to riding.
- I do not ride because it is fashionable to do so.
- I ride my machine, not wear it. My machine is not a symbol of status. It exists simply for me, and me alone.
- My machine is not a toy. It is an extension of my being, and I will treat it accordingly, with the same respect as I have for myself. Continue reading “THE BIKER’S CREED”